It's Tuesday. It's tribute time.
Nothing can be better than raising money for childhood cancer. Jay talks about what he is willing to do to raise this money. So, if you qualify under any of the following criteria, I ask you to donate.
1. You have a healthy child.
2. You know a healthy child.
3. You have a child who has been diagnosed with something besides a clean bill of health.
4. You know someone who has an ill child.
5. You have hair.
6. You don't have hair.
7. You feel good today.
8. You feel sick today.
9. You want to see childhood cancer gone. Forever.
10. You woke up this morning.
Go here and see what you can do and how you can make a difference. I thank you in advance.
Boole”s inequality for continuous pdf
12 hours ago