Wednesday, July 16, 2008

History 2

OK in a nutshell: Married for 10 years and spouse decides to become a preacher. ( Yes, I was voted most unlikely to become a preacher's wife in high school) Moves us 400 miles south to the middle of nowhere and in the middle of my third semester of RN school decides he doesn't want to married to me anymore. OOOKEEEE. Now for the good stuff: the products of the 19 yrs: BoBalee, the oldest and the original Diva; BoBade, whose real name doesn't work into the song because it's 2 names, and is undoubtedly the most laid back human alive; and BoBevor, the Original baby. We adopted BoBaire and her bro BoBooper. Then there 5...
I met the right Mr. while I was taking care of his ill father in the hospital during my fun-filled divorce. He asked me out for coffee (which everyone knows flows rampantly on the med/surg floor of the hospital). So, totally liquored-up on 18 cups of full-strength Folger's, I said in my outside voice, "I have FIVE kids." There, I said it. Run, boy, run. "Yes, I know," he responded oh-so-gaggingly-sweet. Sooo, 10 months later we all married him. Then we all went on our honeymoon to Breckenridge to ski. Except me. I mean I went, but I didn't (and don't) ski. I instead studied for the f'n boards like the good little graduate nurse I was. Then I got trashed and the Mr. and I snuck out and stayed in the next door neighbor's cabin after they told us they were leaving early to beat the snow storm that was rolling in. It was wickedly fun (and loud). We snuck back before sunrise (mainly because I woke up panicking that the maid might come to clean the "empty" cabin at 5am and catch us there) and all 8 were none the wiser that they were without us. HA! SUCKAS!! I had finally found The One that was totally and completely in love with me and thought i was the f'n BOMB. Life is good...

No comments: