Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Physical Part

Okay, as promised, I will complete my H&P with the physical part, blog-style. I am redheaded and have come to point of acceptance that I will not be size 6 again EVER. I am very competitive, unless it has to with something athletic, then I'm the one that tells my marathon-running-freakazoid-friends that I will meet them at the finish line in my car and we will go eat. Now, let me clarify I USED to be pretty darn athletic. I mean in the third grade, I was a member of the jump rope team that clinched 1st place, AND in 6th grade I was a mean four square player and was dubbed "Pivot" due to my cat-like reflexes and ability to spin and get out my team's opponents. Yep, I indeed was at one time in the running for the Sport's Illustrated cover. Then the inevitable happened...One day, while waiting on the carpool lady to pick us up for school, I was running and sliding in a puddle in our garage in my cooler-than-cool penny loafers, when I slipped and fell on my elbow and got a contusion. My sports career was over- just like that. From that point on, the pain of what-could-have-been was re-lived every time I would sweat, run, or physically exert myself. So, I just don't do any of those things anymore. I focus now on: decorating and having this weird competition thing with my sis about who got the better deal and has the coolest thing; being a jewelry whore and a shoe/purse slut; and the latest fashion trends that hide my tree trunk lower extremities, my pudge, as well as camouflage my buffalo hump that I think I am getting. I know you are jealous....

5 comments:

Cawfee Tawk said...

jill jill bo bill- you are a scream!! I hope you know that I am counting on you, as of now, 4 a quick pick me up!! I am still laughing not at you - but you know, well with you!!

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

jill jill bo bill, TB and I have been talking on the phone and I was trying to figure out if you were the sis that we were supposed to meet when she came down here to BFE TX to stay with me. I even left amelia bedilia a comment to find out. TB explained that yes you were. I just had not read all of your blog.
While we are talking we noticed another post and it is great. I can really relate. I would go right along with you and meet everybody else at the finish ready to go to LUNCH!! Can't wait for your next post. WE really need to get TB to move down here to make a new start. TTYL GinGIn

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

Yes, can't wait to meet ya. Just let me know when is a good time for you. We could meet in Waxahachie or Corsicana, anyplace is good with me. Can't wait to see your next post, HAHA!!!I'm trying to think of something to post that won't bore everyone,LOL. See you soon. GINGIN

amelia bedelia said...

Hey, I got a bone with you sista! I saw what you wrote on ginnyb's. for yo info sista sue, i ain't in no way jealous (yes my head was moving side to side!)Heaven forbid we all get together at once. The laughter would be freaking unbearable!!!love you. (p.s. im really not mad, hee hee)

jill jill bo bill said...

MOOOOMMMMM-
Amy is reading my stuff again!!!!! Tell her to quit!!!!!!It's SO not fair!!!!!!!