Okay, I am doing The husband Meme (or would that be himhim?) that I stole from Georgie . The first part are my answers. The second group is his answers. And since I can't keep my mouth shut, I commented in parentheses on those, too.
1. What is something your husband always says to you? "I love you" and "My knees, back, feet, hips* are killing me" (*insert any body part here)
2. What makes your husband happy? Our kids/grandkids (not asking for money)
3. What makes your husband sad? Not being able to build a commune for all our kids/families to live together.
4. What was your husband like as a teen? Very athletic with a giant fro
5. How old is your husband ? 51
6. How tall is your husband ? 5'10"
7. What is his favorite thing to do? Vacationing with our family/sleeping late/no phone calls
8. What does your hubby do when you're not around? Surf the Internet and watch Transformers 984 times
9. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for? putting 7 kids through college and being able to sleep standing up, like a horse.
10. What is your husband really good at? Business/money issues and being seriously the kindest man I know.
11. What is your husband not really good at? letting me forget what something costs/cooking
12. What does your husband do for a job? Owns Hardwood flooring co. and home builder
13. What is your husbands favorite food? Steak-medium rare
14. What makes you proud of your husband? How big his heart is. I know you were thinking I was going to say something else, you sicko.
15. If your husband were a cartoon character, who would he be? Shaggy
This is the way he answered them:
1.What is something your husband always says to you? "I love you" and "Show me the money" (along with "I am the luckiest man on earth". What?!)
2. What makes your husband happy? Coming home (and having dinner on the table-preferably made by someone other than me)
3. What makes your husband sad? When the kids aren't not doing well. (and when he can't buy me furs and diamonds. Right, honey? Honey?!)
4. What was your husband like as a teen? Studly athletic dork. (OMG, have I told you he had like a 10 inch in diameter fro?)
5. How old is your husband ? 106 (only when he complains like my great grandmother Bentley)
6. How tall is your husband ? 5ft 10 (of solid hunk)
7. What is his favorite thing to do? Play (is he six?)
8. What does your hubby do when you're not around? Cleans the house (while surfing the internet)
9. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for? Playing baseball/Building our dream home (He is really ARod, but I didn't want to brag)
10. What is your husband really good at? Loving my family and working as hard as I can for them. (I waited and he never said it aloud, but we all know what he was thinking...)
11. What is your husband not very good at? decorating (a- to the -men)
12. What does your husband do for a job? Manage idiots. Hardwood floors/build houses (He is serious. They really are idiots at times.)
13. What is your husband favorite food? Steak
14. What makes you proud of your husband? Loving my family and working hard (True, even if he already said that line)
15. If your husband were a cartoon character, who would he be? Goofy (only after 3 beers)
Sorry, he is taken, people. Pinch me.
Realistic Fake Greens
2 months ago
oh jill, he is so adorable, i ALMOST feel bad stealing you away from him. but no worries, we'll send him a post card.
your comic genius was just so evident in your answer to #9. (the others, too, of course, but i'm sorry... the way your mind works is amazing)
This was gonna be one of those poss where I was all "oooo, how sweet. Y'all are so sweet."...
Then I saw AROD. Surely you could have googled or something and came up with some other ball player other than a YANKEE!!!!! You knew I'd be reading this.
No love I tell ya, I feel no love.
(#9 did make me lol though)
by the way - poss should be posts. in case you weren't sure.
How nice. I wonder what my wife would say about me? Hmmm have an awesome weekend
sounds like a hunk to me!!
Ahh what a man you have!!! You are a lucky gal. I think you should of included a picture of him though.
LMAO!!!! I LOVED all your responses in these thingies() cuz I CANT spell it so I improvised ()
That's a cute MEME- and I'm so proud that he would participate in the blog post. He should score some extra points for that one too!
Aww... how cute! Wonder if my husband would be up to answering these questions.
Okay, this was totally fun to read!!!!!!!! And hey, most of your answers matched his. Did you rig this?
But now. NOW you MUST find a picture of him as a teen with a 10" fro to share with us!!!!!!
Justine :o )
You two are stinkin' adorable! (5'10 of solid hunk....hee hee hee!)
A study athletic dork! LOL!
Great answers. He's definitely a keeper, JJBB. But, now, I want to see the 10 inch fro. Dig out the pictures!!!
No shot of the fro?!
Now excuse me while I go detox - you guys are too cute.
Will you adopt me?
Okay, if he didn't steal my heart at #4, he definitely took it at your version of #8!!! I would sooo hang with him all day watching Transformers! lol
I should do this with my hubby. I wonder how different our answers would be.
Does he have a brother...not for me I'm married, but I have a lot of single friends!
LOL! Loved this!!
I've got to remember to do this with Brett!
He sounds AWESOME!
I, too, am very lucky. I'm happy for you, Georgie :) I've seen this meme around, but yours finally spurred me to write my own. Thanks!
I have SO got to do this!! We're in Hernando for the month, in the house we truly LOVE, and with our anniversary coming up. I am SO going to ask Joe those questions tonight. The problem will be that his answers will be the same as mine. Gotta love THAT kind of marriage!
He seems like a really cool guy...and patient for putting up with you lol. I'd like to do this with my hubby...but he'd just roll his eyes and give me the "not in a million years you crazy woman" look.
Can y'all come fix my wood floors? You were all throwing in my face and everything.
Post a Comment