Okay, I am doing The husband Meme (or would that be himhim?) that I stole from Georgie . The first part are my answers. The second group is his answers. And since I can't keep my mouth shut, I commented in parentheses on those, too.
1. What is something your husband always says to you? "I love you" and "My knees, back, feet, hips* are killing me" (*insert any body part here)
2. What makes your husband happy? Our kids/grandkids (not asking for money)
3. What makes your husband sad? Not being able to build a commune for all our kids/families to live together.
4. What was your husband like as a teen? Very athletic with a giant fro
5. How old is your husband ? 51
6. How tall is your husband ? 5'10"
7. What is his favorite thing to do? Vacationing with our family/sleeping late/no phone calls
8. What does your hubby do when you're not around? Surf the Internet and watch Transformers 984 times
9. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for? putting 7 kids through college and being able to sleep standing up, like a horse.
10. What is your husband really good at? Business/money issues and being seriously the kindest man I know.
11. What is your husband not really good at? letting me forget what something costs/cooking
12. What does your husband do for a job? Owns Hardwood flooring co. and home builder
13. What is your husbands favorite food? Steak-medium rare
14. What makes you proud of your husband? How big his heart is. I know you were thinking I was going to say something else, you sicko.
15. If your husband were a cartoon character, who would he be? Shaggy
This is the way he answered them:
1.What is something your husband always says to you? "I love you" and "Show me the money" (along with "I am the luckiest man on earth". What?!)
2. What makes your husband happy? Coming home (and having dinner on the table-preferably made by someone other than me)
3. What makes your husband sad? When the kids aren't not doing well. (and when he can't buy me furs and diamonds. Right, honey? Honey?!)
4. What was your husband like as a teen? Studly athletic dork. (OMG, have I told you he had like a 10 inch in diameter fro?)
5. How old is your husband ? 106 (only when he complains like my great grandmother Bentley)
6. How tall is your husband ? 5ft 10 (of solid hunk)
7. What is his favorite thing to do? Play (is he six?)
8. What does your hubby do when you're not around? Cleans the house (while surfing the internet)
9. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for? Playing baseball/Building our dream home (He is really ARod, but I didn't want to brag)
10. What is your husband really good at? Loving my family and working as hard as I can for them. (I waited and he never said it aloud, but we all know what he was thinking...)
11. What is your husband not very good at? decorating (a- to the -men)
12. What does your husband do for a job? Manage idiots. Hardwood floors/build houses (He is serious. They really are idiots at times.)
13. What is your husband favorite food? Steak
14. What makes you proud of your husband? Loving my family and working hard (True, even if he already said that line)
15. If your husband were a cartoon character, who would he be? Goofy (only after 3 beers)
Sorry, he is taken, people. Pinch me.
Gift Guide 2023
2 weeks ago