Just when you thought time flies when you read blogs, here's 20 more: (HEY!!! I heard that- "Holy crap it's only Wednesday and we have two more days of this!?!")
41. I sat down to watch Biggest Loser with a cheeseburger and fries....Do ya think I have issues?
42. I want to go down on record saying that I cannot stand Vicki on that show.
43. My niece has already asked to come back. We told her "No".
44. After my niece left in August, we had to have the security system guy come and redo the entire left side of the house because she had disconnected it. It cost us $250 for her to sneak out all summer.
45. I miss the good part of my niece horribly bad. I refuse to tolerate the bad part of her.
46. At times, I still have major guilt over the fact I couldn't help or change her. But not bad enough to take her back.
47. Claire has a new boyfriend and he is so cute and wonderful.
48. When Rick pretended to be tough and asked him what his intentions were with his daughter, he responded, "I am in the eighth grade! I have no intentions." I am lovin' that kid!
49. At times, my kids getting along get on my ever-lovin' nerves more than when they argue. I have to say things like, "Quit laughing," or "Keep your head off her/his shoulder" about a gajillion times.
50. At the grocery store last night, they were so hysterical, they both fell into a man and almost knocked him over. I had told them for 10 minutes to quit goofing around. I helped the man and looked at my kids and said, "Go find your mother, kids," and went the other way.
51. I crack myself up sometimes.
52. In high school there was a girl named Helen who was really rough and mean. She hated me. For no reason. She scared the crap out of me. She had threatened to kick my ass one too many times.
53. So I drove home after school and put on my boots (Yes, that would be cowboy. Shut it. I live in Texas) because I was much tougher when I had them on. I went back up to where I knew she was and confronted her.
54. She was so shocked that I showed up that she just smiled and got into her truck (Yes, a truck. Remember...Texas) and drove away. She never threatened me again and even waved at me when she saw me.
55. When I got back into my car, I was so relieved I teared up. But only after I drove off. I didn't need her friends to know I was a chicken shit pansy.
56. I went to camp at Hidden Falls Ranch (HFR) every summer from the time I was 10 until I was 16.
57. HFR was on the edge of Palo Duro Canyon (which is comparable to a very mini Grand Canyon) and it was beautiful. The rifle (BB) range was at low point in the canyon, about 2 miles straight down. Racing my friend Marcy to the range, I slipped and slid down what seemed to be one solid mile and scraped my entire right bun and back of my right thigh completely raw. I had the biggest road rash scab known to mankind until the end of camp. It was hell climbing back up out of the canyon every day with a scabby ass.
58. As a camper, I won Sharp Shooter (THE most prestigious BB gun target award given) every year and was never beaten.
59. I sucked at archery though.
60. I had a BB gun hidden behind my seat when I went to go meet Helen that day. I was ready to pop a pellet in her ass.
Boole”s inequality for continuous pdf
5 hours ago