Monday, August 25, 2008

Dear Gawd, I BEG of You!!!!!

First, let me say a big thank you to the legally blind smart person who nominated me for this HOT BLOGGER CALENDAR . This is my ONLY chance to fulfill my dreams as a pin-up calendar girl be recognized by my millions of fans, as well as offering money to a photoshop genius to put my head on Dara Torres' body ask* for your vote.

I didn't even know I had been nominated or actually what the hell it was, but while I was stalking reading up on Tena at My Therapy, I noticed my name and went to the site, and it's true.
And I promise Amelia Bedelia, you are coming with me. In fact, since we look alike, can I use your boobs? (or Deb, or Georgie, or Tena, or...hell, who I am kiddin'? ANYONE out there has bigger moquito bites than I do!)
The voting ends Sunday and they can only accept votes from one computer, so go to the library, work, your neighbor's house and vote for me and Tena (My Therapy), Jen (the Mom), Insane Mama, and Sue (Happy Meals and Happy Hour) and then go to another computer and vote for me one more time. Call all your relatives and tell them to vote, too. You even may be receiving a recorded call from me asking for your vote.

Go to the Gidget gadget thing on the right that says 'vote for me', click on the 'vote hottest female' tab at the top of the page on the right (me=hot), then scroll down like forever and I am in the middle to last (because obviously they put the heavyweight contenders on the bottom!) under jill jill bo bill. Just click on me and your vote will count!!

* grovel; plead; beg; implore; solicit; give vital organs, children, or sexual favors homemade cinnamon rolls.

13 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

You're too funny! I hope you win...I on the other hand am not calendar material. I just want to jump in your suitcase and be your personal assistant for the weekend. I'll fetch food, wine, etc..I want to be the fly on the wall!! Good luck!

cIII said...

You're a shoe-in Jill.
Now where's my damn Cinnamon Roll?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the nomination! I haven't voted yet because I only get one and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! AHHHH!

(if you are offereing any bribes let me know. just kidding. sort of.) ; )

Kritta22 said...

I'll go to the library for cinnamon rolls!! You can ship them frozen and I won't know the difference when they get here. I'll be looking in the mail!

Ronda's Rants said...

So funny and I am voting for you sweet thing! Actually I have had a shitty day and this makes it somewhat bearable...thanks for the laugh..Not you... I am sure you are totally babe worthy!You just seem rather pathetic...though but off I go to vote for you!

Insane Mama said...

I nominated all the hot bloggers I knew last night, I was drinking and I hit up every computer in my house. I totally hope you win

Debz said...

oh sure rub it in that i have no job!

i will vote for you but i said it before and i'll say it again, these are my boobs - step away from them.

now, how do i vote i wasn't paying attention...

jill jill bo bill said...

Jen-Thanks and you can go as my body guard. You know Amy will be running off with all the hot calendar guys, so I will need stability.
Ciii- patience my dear.
Elaine- cinnamon rolls? My kids? PLEASE vote for me!!!!!!!!!
Sista Krista- on their way now...
Ronda-Sorry about your day and Pathetic is my middle name!!!
IM- I was hopin to be there with you!!! Thanks tho.
Deb- Click on the gidget gadget and go to the top where it says hot gals on the right and scroll down til u see my name and click!

Unknown said...

Responded to you on my blog. Thanks for the visit, you hot blogger you.

QueenofPlanetHotflash said...

I voted! good luck

amelia bedelia said...

Banging my fists.....

Jill, Jill, Jill, Jill, Jill, Jill, JIll, Jill, Jill, Jill!

You can borrow my bra....heeeheee!

Girl in Carolina said...

Going to vote now!!! :o) Wooo hoo!

Deb said...

Do you think I have big boobs? Thank you!!!

Yes, cinnamon rolls will be good. Very good.