I am really trying to be a good mom and actually spend some quality time with my kids before they go back to school on the 25th (the day "The Hallelujah Chorus" will ring out and the heavens will open up with floods of light).
So to do that "Quality Time", Rick gives me the "Step away from the laptop down and slowly back up. I need to see your hands!!" routine and says he will be home by lunch and we will go do something as a family.
In order to be the obedient submissive wife(snicker snicker), I am going to make this post short and sweet. Since this is my 26th post, I will give you 26 useless facts about myself over the next 2 days that the majority of you millions of fans don't know or care about:
1. I was a foster parent for 14 years and cared for over 30 kids.
2. I have never colored my hair.
3. I have this urge to help all pregnant women come up with a baby name.
4. I named 2 of my sister's kids.
5. I straighten pictures on the walls of wherever I go.
6. I notice non-significant things when watching movies. (Ex: they are about to make love and I say, "OOH, I love that headboard.")
7. I am a neat freak only about certain areas, like my silverware drawer and....that's about it.
8. I love a clean house, but hate to clean my floors.
9. We just built a new house and I whined for dark hand-scraped hardwoods and... see #8.
10. I am a yeller.
11. I am scared of birds and leave Home Depot if they are flying around in there. (Deb, I would have had to be institutionalized if I had been you!)
12. I have a Home Health with 3 male partners.
13. I call Jack, one of the partners, just so I can say, "Hey, Jack, it's Jill" because I'm weird and I think it's funny.
I know you are ALL so antsy about what lies ahead with what the next 13 might divulge, but be patient, my little ones. It will take me until tomorrow to think of that many more tidbits.
Peace out, homies.
An Outdoor Space For Fall :: A Giveaway
1 day ago