Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My heart bleeds for you

Somebody out there loves me!!!




Yesterday I was given a great gift by a great friend, who I called Bob Vila due to her tile job and landed in last place. You must read that one. I cried laughing. She gets a little testy apparently doing home improvements. But God knows I love her and am trying to get her down to Texas. Thanks Deb! (and please take note that you, my dear, are the only one to get two links. To match your jugs.)

So to be in the spirit of the Olympics, which I realize are over, I am passing the torch of the "I heart your blog award" to the following people I love:

1. Amelia Bedelia who can poke my eyes out and pull my heart out and eat it for lunch.
2. Ronda at Ronda's Rants who has to be the sweetest soul and earth and I have no idea why she likes me.
3. Jill at Scary Mommy who not only has an awesome name, but can make me laugh every damn time I read her, even if she doesn't mean to.
4. Trevor because I birthed him and almost died having him, and paid his way thru college, and it never ends...But he is an awesome writer...hmmm wonder where he got it?
5. Sqiudney at Sidz6kidz who has almost as many kids as I do and still likes them.
6. Richie who I didn't birth, but when I married his daddy, became mine.
7. Coral at Coral's Chaos who I have the privilege of working AND laughing with.

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated


So get on with your bad selves and pass on the love. And speaking of love.....How many times did you vote for me today? I am going down fighting, with a big 22 votes. But I still am in the game and still holding my head up. And I have made it easier for you.

Okey dokey! For those who don't have the energy to drag and click countless times, I have made it easy for you. Scroll all the way to the bottom and slowly come up a little, a little more...there. Click on jill jill bo bill. And thank you for your donation.
















Just think, you only have 3 more days to have to hear me, or read me, whatever...

Stay tuned for the next party I have planned for us!

9 comments:

careysue said...

Wow, congrats..on another award, boy..you are kickin butt girl!

You deserve it.

And for the record I voted for you!:)

amelia bedelia said...

You're damn right, I'd poke your eyes out! kidding. I LOVE my award. Wow, what a surprise!! Thanks Sister. I'm gonna go try it on now.

jill jill bo bill said...

Careysue where have been?!!!! And thanks for the vote! Only like476 more to go!!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't even know where to begin....but I guess a huge "THANKS" will have to do.

Now just help me figure out how to pick up the damn thing!

Tiffany said...

Oh I just acquired this little program called Photoshop. And I've decided I will create my OWN calendar with my non winning blogger friends. Of course you'll be in the real deal calendar but if you feel like stepping down a few notches I might be able to squeeze you in. How does Mrs. March sound? LOL

Tenakim said...

You, my friend, are persistent! I like that in a gal!

Ronda's Rants said...

Well, pull MY hair and call me stupid! Thank you very much! I will email you about my grandmother...we just don't want to upset her anymore than necessary!

Scary Mommy said...

Awww, thank you--- you make me laugh too, every time I visit. Someday I'll get around to passing this out, promise!!! God, I am the worst award recipient ever!

Unknown said...

SOMETIMES I like them....

Thanks bunches, dahlin'! I LOVE it!

Oh, and I voted for you too!