Friday, August 1, 2008

To KNOW Her is to LOVE Her

My Dearest Amelia Bedelia,

Now, honestly, the cocoa krispie incident was not your fault. You were born the strange oddity on the back of your neck and as fate had it, with one fail swoop of a gay man's comb, it is but a shear memory.

But I love you and thus want our newest mutual cyber friends to know and love the Amelia I watched grow up.

You were always the happy oblivious one who giggled and got in trouble for never stopping. I remember the precious sound of your childhood laugh and want the others to share the joy.

It went a little somethin' like this:

Jill:"You are a retard.'
Amy: "HeeeheeeFaRRRRRRRRRt.
Jill: "Gag, you farted."
Amy: "heheheeeheeFaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRtheeeheeeheeeFaRRRRtheeeheeeee"
Jill: "God, go to bathroom, you sicko."
Amy: "heeeeheeeeeheeFaRRRRRRRRRRtheeeheeeFaRRRRRRRRtheeeeheeeeeeFaRRRRRtheeee"
Jill: "Hahahahaa. Can you not laugh without farting?"
Amy: "HeeeheeeeheeFaRRRRRRtheeeeheeeeeeFaRRRRRRRRRt FaRRRRRRtheeeeheeeeheeeee"
Jill: "You are a retard."

And so the story goes....laughing makes you fart and farting makes you laugh. It's a vicious, vicious cycle. And God help us this weekend.

I love you.
Your loving sister,
Jill

PS: Hope you are farting as we speak.

6 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

heeheehaahaahee toot heehee toot heehee toot hee hee haa haa toot

Shelley said...

ROTHFLMBO. I absolutely love this post. It sounds so much like my family. I envy you and all the laughs you all are going to have.

What is it about laughing that sets the gas to rolling?

Kritta22 said...

You guys are crazy! I hope you don't burn the house down!

mrsmouthy said...

Something STINKS around here!

careysue said...

Wow, I think I can smell, I mean hear you all the way over here!

Have fun guys!!!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

LMAO... You two are a toot, I mean hoot.