Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm da bomb for now

I would like to thank the academy, my parents, my sisters, my husband, my kids, and my friends for the profound laughter you have allowed me to have at your expense. I could not be where I am today if it were not for your asinine antics. Thank you.


Thanks so much to my new best friend, Tena at for my kick ass award!!! I told her she was gay to snap her out of her funk and she awarded me for being a loving and caring bitch. Who'dathunk?

SOOOO, to pass on the love, I will send it to five of my favs who maybe have already received one. If so, shut the hell up and be appreciative. If not, you are sooo welcome.

1.Amelia Bedelia

2.ciii

3.Postcards from the Edge

4. Coral's Chaos

5. June Cleaver Nirvana


* Choose 5 other bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
* Let them know that they have received an award
* Link back to both the person who awarded you and also www.mammadawg.com* Visit the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ , to get codes click here and it will take you to KABC HQ, sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!



Sorry it has taken me an entire day to do this, but I had issues, which I may be blogging about in the near future once I attend therapy........ or not.

7 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

(said in a monotone voice) I hear and obey....

Ginny’s Lazy B Ranch said...

Thanks Jill, I might let you use it in your house sometime, if we ever get together to meet. I can imagine how busy you are with all those kids, it's about like having a classroom like I do for 180 days a year or whatever. Anyway it takes me all summer to be ready to go back, and it's about that time, but we are still going to get together. Soon I hope!

Texasholly said...

Thanks so much! I have not gotten this award so you don't even need a disclaimer of any type. Thanks for thinking of me. I really appreciate it.

Deb said...

You're da bomb for sure! I enjoy your blog! (she says jealously because she did not get the award)

If you tell about your therapy on the blog, I'll tell about mine on my blog. :) Deal? Or were you just kidding about therapy?

Unknown said...

OMG! I won an award and I am too techno challenged to return the favor.....

So, instead I added you guys to my favorite blogs list...the awards would be as follows (if I knew what the hell I was doing!):

jill jill bo bill
amelia bedelia
cawfee talk
the goat and tater
blah blah black sheep (but for some reason her url takes you to some other site....so she did not get listed!)

The Gold Star Award goes to....






jill jill bo bill!

Debz said...

Wow! Does that make me "da bomb" too? I love this - "kick ass blogger"! Yeah, baby, that's me!

Thanks!

jill jill bo bill said...

Cool! Is money or food involved?