Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Makes You Laugh Today?

I am typing this on my brand new laptop!!! My other one kept turning off because it was a shitty Toshiba, not a great Toshiba like Trev has. Mine would get so hot you could pop a bag of popcorn if you held it up against the back of it. I hated it and sent it back to them like 4 times and it was never right. So Thurs, on the day Rick closed the deal of the century, his truck was broken into and his laptop was stolen, along with a bag of tools. So instead of running naked thru the streets and screaming and celebrating, we were calling the credit card companies and changing all our passwords. But the jokes on the MF'n thievin' swine- his computer is worse than mine and won't even turn on! herr herr

So, anyhoo, he bought two because they were a great buy, AND because he knows I would've pouted, AND basically he's the greatest guy in the world, AND he reads this blog. Hi, honey!! Now I can actually finish reading everyone and commenting. So if you haven't gotten a comment lately from me, it's because my old computer sucked.

Okay now onto business:
I am doing a survey. Okay, not really a survey, I am just nosey and want to laugh. And I want to be a trend-setter. I want to know what made you laugh so hard you cried. I mean cried with real tears and if you peed, even better. Something that makes you laugh outloud STILL TO THIS DAY. You can post about it on your blog, but comment on mine the main character's names. That way we can all go to your post, I can keep a tally of the characters, AND I will get comments, because remember, it's all about me. For example, I would comment 'Amy and Nell Carter separated at birth'.

I have so many (be it I am just goofy, think everything is funny, and have bladder control problems or just lucky) that I will tell the most recent. Plus it's my game and I make up the rules as I go along.
________________________________________________________________

Last night Amy texted me to "READ" and I was hysterical reading her post about Nell Carter. She had found this program that you put your picture in and choose "celebrity look alike" and up pops the stars who have your shape and structure of face. But who her look alike was wasn't the funniest part! She called me and while I was on the phone crying laughing about how mad she was about Nell and her being twins, she was putting in everyone's picture she had, including my grandmother and grandfather.
She was getting madder and madder saying, "Your's is-REESE WITHERSPOON?! Erin's-TIA LEONY?! Mom's-CANDACE BERGEN?!", then she says, "Ok, I am going to put Nell Carter's picture in and I swear to God, if my picture comes up, I really am going to shoot myself."
I have no idea what happened because I fell on the floor.

10 comments:

Tenakim said...

I POSTED THE EXACT SAME THING - I think amy even comented on mine that she was afraid to go there because of Carrot top or something--- WTF?

Insane Mama said...

Oh shoot, everything makes me laugh. I'm going to have to think about it for a minute or two

amelia bedelia said...

Start making fun of tenakim now, apparently she and I are both have a little black blood. That's really funny since, I am so white, you can see veins.

Ok, I'm copying insane mama. I have to think about the laughing thing. way too many....I will get back with you. And why are you posting! You don't have time for this, you are supposed to be sewing curtains!

Ronda's Rants said...

Gosh...I have very funny stories but I am REALLY afraid of my family...I am going to have to think about this one...Let's see who can I throw under the bus?

Tony Gasbarro said...

Mine is up there, about my co-workers and I on a job, and one of them tried to describe something but couldn't come up with a particular word...or could he....

Go here so you don't have to go through my profile to get there.

Shelley said...

Jill Jill,

This is the stupidest thing in the world, but in the movie "Hero" with Dustin Hoffman and Andy Garcia. They are riding down the interstate after the plane crashes and traffic is kind of heavy (i can hardly type this I'm laughing so hard). They are talking to each other and then suddenly Andy Garcia looks up and slams on brakes and everything in the back of the car (mostly junk because Andy Garcia is a homeless man) comes flying up in the front seat. I just ROFLMAO every time I see that.

Leslie said...

One night me and three friends (who don't blog) were watching The Ring. We had seen it before, but it was Sunday and we were hungover. Me and a girlfriend were laying on a big pallet on the floor and her boyfriend and another guy were on the couch smoking lots of weed. I think I got a contact high because during a crucial scary moment in the movie...when she falls in the well...I started laughing. Hard! My girlfriend, who I believe also had a contact high, was freaking mad because she was scared and how could I find that funny. Sorry this was so long. Congrats on the new computer.

Debz said...

I read this post yesterday and didn't leave a comment...I wonder why.
I tried to do this photo-chop-fun-shop thing that y'all are doing, but I must just be too beautiful with my bodacious boobies cause it keeps saying some kinda error. stupid thing, i didn't wanna play anyway. *sniffle*

Unknown said...

My laptop just went out of commission. Lovely blog design, by the way.

NucMEd is Hot said...

Yea new computer!