Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Second Half plus a Bonus

Okay, okay , settle down...everyone take your seat please...Okay, kids....

Lights begin to dim.

Cue music.

And now for your viewing entertainment, we now present the second part of the questions you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask...or really useless mundane info on the redheaded fat chick...

14. I drink a Route 44 Diet Coke with vanilla and EXTRA ice almost every day.
15. I was pregnant with Kalee when I married her dad.
16. I was a Senior in high school.
17. Because I was pregnant, I wasn't allowed to receive any class favorite honors that I won, such as "Best Personality" or "Class Favorite". They gave them to the runners up.
18. My best friend from first grade, Marcy, died from tongue cancer 10 yrs ago.
19. I used to sing with a band.
20. When I was in HS, I sang for Tom Landry (the then coach of the Dallas Cowboys) and some of the players in Thousand Oaks, CA, at their church.
21. I puke when I drink Tequila...I mean violently puke.
22. I was given in-school suspension in HS with 6 others from the class of honor Latin students for drinking on a school-sponsored trip.
23. I continued to date a guy my parents forbade me to see and my dad sold my new car.
24. I had to ride the bus my Senior year until I earned my parent's trust back.
25. I haven't been back to church regularly since my divorce from my preacher ex-husband.
26. I didn't go to college until I was in my 30's.
And because you have all been so attentive, here is a bonus that only my family knows:
27. I have ulcerative colitis and can't fart....really.

Okay, nothing is sacred now.... sigh...

12 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

No, you can't fart, you weirdo, but you can burp with the best of 'em! (beebop)

Insane Mama said...

My daughter (11) doesn't fart, do you think I should have her checked out???
Your preacher was your EX? Mmmm Fascinating.

jill jill bo bill said...

AB-and beebop I do....

IM- does she have other issues with her tummy? If not, then let her enjoy the benefits until she starts having bloating, and pooping issues. If she has something, those symptoms will raise their ugly head.
And about the ex, yes, and I will go into that later...maybe.(I kinda hit on it in my early posts)

Kritta22 said...

I feel like you really are family! I don't think I need to know anything else about you, Sista Jill!

Mama said...

Bloghopping and glad to find your site. Come visit anytime.

btw, if you were pregnant in high school now? They'd probably do the baby shower for you at school. Times have changed, haven't they?

Debz said...

I puked just reading the word "tequila". ICK!

Deb said...

Don't worry about the farting thing, I fart enough for the both of us.

Tequila - going out for margaritas with the girls tonight! Woo Hoo!

Sorry it makes you sick though.

I'm going to put you on my blogroll, ok?

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

notice your audience,those that comment are all of the female persuasion---maybe I should just smile and move on right?---only noted your blog name---"shades of the old rock and roll song,
"---the name game---".

NucMEd is Hot said...

You are in fact stupid funny. By that I mean I spit at the sceen when I read the last two post!~

jill jill bo bill said...

Krit- TMI?
Jan- I know! It's a sad fact.
Deb1- It must be the portugese in us. Definitely not the Irish.
Deb2- Please do! And have a great time and be a lush for me.
OD-Millions of men come to this site. They probably don't leave comments because they think my hubby might get mad...but he LOVES it when they do.
NiH-I will take "stupid funny" anyday! Thanks! Please come back. I get stupider.

Anonymous said...

Well HIDY HO from a Crohns Disease victim! Should we start a club?? Can we? Can we? Can we? We'll need a bathroom for each member. Can't forget that!

Ann Harrison said...

I feel so late to the party with your blog.
I see familiar faces and I feel badly that my visits haven't been more frequent.
And what a time for me to catch up!!!!