Thursday, August 21, 2008

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time there was a girl named Amelia Bedelia. Amelia Bedelia was very beautiful and very much focused on having fun. Sometimes her Daddy would ask where her brain was and she would just giggle and giggle.

One day when Amelia Bedelia was going on a very long and important trip with her choir, placed her bags, which were fully packed with everything she would need and wear for the next two weeks, behind her car so they would magically jump in her trunk. Amelia bid her family farewell and backed out of her driveway. Those bags that never got into her trunk were pushed down the driveway and into the street never to see their Amelia Bedelia again until the neighbor lady called and asked why we had luggage in front of our house in the street.

So, Amelia Bedelia happily loaded her bus with all her choir mates and never wondered why those bags that magically jumped into her trunk wouldn't just jump out of her trunk and onto the bus. But Amelia Bedelia was so busy laughing and talking with all her friends and helping them load their luggage onto the bus, she never realized her bags that held everything she owned weren't there. She never missed them. Until they arrived 14 hours later at their destination and those damn bags didn't magically appear in her room. Even as she was laughing and talking with her friends and helping them unload their bags, the thought never crossed her little tiny mind that her bags were missing. Until she got to her room with her fun roommates and sat on her bed and looked around and blinked her eyes and looked side to side did she realize that there was something missing. But what was it?!

So poor poor Amelia Bedelia had to sit in the audience in the same clothes with the sponsors during every performance because she had no dress to wear. And she wore all her friends clothes and makeup and had to borrow money for food and souvenirs from everyone on the bus.

The End


17 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

OH! MY! LORD!!! I AM CRACKING UP! And yes folks, I really did that! Good one, sister!!

Ronda's Rants said...

Oh My God...Amelia...I don't know what you did to your sister but you had better say you are sorry soon! She has more dirt on you than a farmer!

Ronda's Rants said...

Oh yeah...the High School pictures!

Kritta22 said...

LOL that's excellent!! Poor Amy!

Debz said...

A beginning, a middle and an end...you've taken a writing class haven't you JillJillBoBill?

Unknown said...

ooooooooo myyyyyy you 2 play dirty LOL
BUT i admit i saw this coming with the 'growth on jill jills face" expo ya did amelia...oh ya'll better kiss and make up quick before we find out more dirty details of your childhoods

Insane Mama said...

Tattle Tale.... Actually in Amelia's defense, I did almost the same thing, except I didnt run them over

Unknown said...

Y'all sound like me and my sisters! Too funny! We used to tell my youngest sister that the reason she was the only one with a white Christmas stocking (we all had red) is because she was adopted from a Yankee family!


Yep, I still have your number!

amelia bedelia said...

See, Jill, Mariah (almost) did it, too! Did you have magic luggage, too???

That funny, Sydney..we used to make nametags for each other and leave Erin out and tell her she couldnt have one because she was adoped.

why am I commenting on Jill's comments like this is my page.

Swirl Girl said...

I see the 'pay it backward' gauntlet has been thrown!

this is gonna be good..heh,heh,heh.

Tenakim said...

OH my goodness- what a sweet, clueless, sweet person Amy must be! I love people that giggle! If I move to Texas, will she be close?

Rhonda said...

It's a happy little world that some of us live in. I kind of like it here, personally.

lol

jill jill bo bill said...

Amy lives far away from me, but i am trying to blackmail her down here.

NucMEd is Hot said...

Magic luggage huh, that's hilarious. Two weeks with nothing is not really all that funny if you are the person it happens too.

aterilli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aterilli said...

Jill,
How are ya? I got the kids off to school and decided to go to your jilljillbobill thingy. I am thinking if we don't have anything going on, I would love to go to Canton. I too prefer sub-95 degree weather. I will talk to Mikey "2-ball" Terilli and see if he approves. I enjoyed the "Im so glad we had this time together" I had such a great time too. We will look forward to your coming to see us soon! Did you catch that last word????? SOON! Hey, I want to read more about me being skinny and athletic, how do I find that section????? LOL -
love ya girl!
ang

aterilli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.