So for your viewing pleasure I will divulge 6 completely insignificant facts about myself. Take your No-Doze now.
Six Unspectacular Quirks I have:
1. I secretly wish I could dance like the professionals on "Dancing With the Stars".
2. I secretly have dubbed myself a member of the "Fashion Police" and wish I could arrest many of the people I see on a daily basis.
3. I start major projects around the house that I secretly know I cannot accomplish, knowing that my anal-retentive-handy-man-of-a-husband will finish but won't ever start.
4. I secretly wish spiral perms were back in style because I looked really cute with one (or maybe it was that I was 50 lbs lighter).
5. I secretly think it's sexy when my husband wears his bossy pants and tells me how things are going to be done, even though I pout about it.
6. I secretly imagine myself head-butting everyone who is blatenly rude to me, but I know it would hurt and leave a mark and I hate things like that.
So, because I always follow the rules, here they are:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
The last part of the tag game is to send it to six people you want to know 6 insignificant or unspectacular quirks about. My six chosen ones are:
- Jill at Scary Mommy because she will kick my ass if I leave her out again and plus she cracks me up and has a cool name.
- Georgie at Confessions of... because she also cracks me up and we have this nursery-rhyme-name-thing bond.
- Deb at Postcards from the edge because again, much cracking up is done by me when I read her or we talk, and I haven't heard from her since her lake trip and I can only be good and not be mean to her for just so long!
- Dana at Life is Good because for the fourth time, I find myself cracking up at all she says and wishing we lived closer to one another so I could hang out with her on her porch.
- Karen at NucMed is Hot because between her and Leslie, which was very confusing to me at first who was who, I laugh out loud and agree on most things with them. Must be the medical background and liking to stick people with needles, I'm not sure.
- Sidney at Sidz6kidsz because I love my neighbor and she has blogger constipation and I want to be the prune juice in her life.